Organisation : Commercial Taxes Department Puducherry
Facility : Online Renewal of Registration
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Download Registration Form here : https://www.statusin.in/uploads/18233-renw_reg.pdf
Home Page : http://gst.puducherry.gov.in/
Renewal of Registration :
The Commercial Taxes Department has already introduced online renewal of registration under the Puducherry Value Added Tax Act, 2007 during the last financial year.
Related : GST Puducherry e-filing of Monthly Returns : www.statusin.in/4558.html
Renewal for the current financial year 2012-13 can also been done in the same manner.
The dealers can login to the website gst.puducherry.gov.in. There will be a link for online renewal in the Home page. On clicking the link, it will take you to a new page, wherein you have to enter your TIN No.
After successfully entering your TIN No., it will take you to another page, where a format for online renewal will be displayed, where you have to enter the following details:
1. By default your TIN No., Name and Address will be displayed, you cannot make any correction in these Columns, except the PIN code.
2. PAN No. of the dealer available in the office record will be shown here. Dealers can edit the PAN No., if required.
NOTE: Here the PAN No. has to be entered / corrected as below:-
1. Proprietorship – PAN No. of the Proprietor / Proprietorix
2. Partnership – PAN No. of the firm
3. Limited Company – PAN No. of the Company
3. Constitution of the business as per our office record is displayed. The dealer will not be able to make any corrections here.
4. In the next 4 Rows, kindly provide the following details relating to the business: 1. Phone No. 2. Mobile No. 3. Fax No. & E-mail I.D. (Any one of the above information is mandatory)
5. Provide the name and designation of the contact person.
6. In the next 3 Rows, enter the details relating to the contact person: 1. Phone No. 2. E-mail I.D. 3. Mobile No. (Any one of the above information is mandatory)
7. Next, enter number of additional places of business (in numbers).
8. Next, if you are manufacturer put a tick mark against ‘Manufacturer’ and also select the relevant category viz., Micro, Small, Medium, Large and others. Now, enter the SSI/MSI/LSI register No. and date, Date of commencement of production as per the certificate issued by the Directorate of Industries.
9. Next, type the name of the goods manufactured, separated by comma for each goods.
10.Next, if you are trader put a tick mark against it and select a category from Wholesaler / Retailer / Distributor / others.
11.Next, select the name of the goods dealt by you from the dropdown list. If the commodity dealt by you is not in the list, select others and then type the name of the goods separated by comma. After selecting / typing the commodity, click button to add in the list.
12.In the payment details, provide the Mode of Payment., viz, Cheque / Demand Draft. Select the name of the Bank, enter the Cheque or DD No. with the date and the amount for which the Cheque or DD is