Organisation : Goa Police
Facility : Verification System
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Verification System :
1. Go to Goa Police Website goapolice.gov.in/index.html
2. Click on “Register” button given on home page
Related : Directorate of Transport e-Payment of Taxes Goa : www.statusin.in/9650.html
3. One Registration Form will open
4. Goa Police Verification System: Select user type “Individual”. Fill all given details for e.g. your name, email id, password, mobile no. and click on “sign up” button.
5. Once you are registered. Go to login page whenever you want to apply in GPVS
6. Select your Certificate type from the list
7. Login with Registered Email-ID and Fill up all the Details
8. Click Submit Button. After Submission, Details of the Applicant will be displayed
9. Now , you have to make payment using Debit Card or Credit Card of any Bank
10. Fill the Card Details
11. A message will appear “Your Payment has been done successfully. You will receive PCC/PVC (Emigration) within 7 working days & (Private – Employment) within 21 Days
12. A payment receipt will be generated successfully
13. Now you Can Print your Payment Receipt and view your Application Status
14. Once Certificate is issued you can download it by logging in Goa Police Verification System with Registered Email ID
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why this application has been developed?
Goa Police has consistently been adopting new methodologies and technologies to enhance its service delivery capacity. Our endeavor has been to identify areas where means can help in reducing public inconvenience.
The main purpose of this web application is to provide :
A. Police Clearance Certificate
B. Police Verification Certificate
C. Tenant Verification Certificate
Therefore Goa Police has decided to enable web based application of Goa Police Verification System without the need to go to a police station. The individual can apply from anywhere in the world and printable digitally signed report is sent in response to the applicant.
2. What is the procedure for applying in Goa Police Verification System?
You have to first register yourself and then you can login to fill the form. After filling the form you have to save it. Verify your DATA and click on pay now button and pay online using Credit/Debit Card. Once your payment is done successfully, your application will be submitted.
3. What happens after I submit my information?
A duly stamped “Police Certificate” will be sent on the registered applicant e-mail address after checking of police record and verifying of details.
4. What is the significance of Unique Number generated in “POLICE CERTIFICATE”?
The POLICE CERTIFICATE bears a Unique GPVS No. about the information applied. This GPVS No. can be used for future Download and retrieval of a copy of the Report.
5. What type of Applicants can apply in Goa Police Verification System?
An individual applying for a job , to show his employer or a person emigrating from India to another country to comply with Embassy requirements for Visa or Organization for employee recruitment and People who are taking homes in the local on rent , there owners can apply for verification in Goa Police Verification System
6.What to do in the case when, I have not received an Email confirmation even though I have submitted my report?
You may have accidently provided a wrong email address or your email inbox may be full. You may also contact the SPECIAL BRANCH (Telephone No.0832- 2428400) to check your report
7. What are mandatory fields in the form?
All the fields are mandatory in the form.