Organisation : National Informatics Centre
Facility : Seat Allotment System
State : Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Download Intructions : https://www.statusin.in/uploads/24874-Instructions.pdf
Website : http://ls1.and.nic.in/seatallotment/
Home Page : https://andaman.nic.in/
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Seat Allotment System
Online Submission of Application Starts from 03/06/2017
Last Date for Online Submission is 27/06/2017 5:00 PM
Related : Andaman & Nicobar Administration Get Islanders Identity Card : https://www.statusin.in/21990.html
1. The candidates should submit their application online at ls1.and.nic.in/seatallotment.
2. The online application will be accepted from 03-06-2017 to 27-06-2017 upto 5.00 p.m.
3. Online submitted application forms downloaded from internet alongwith attested copies of certificates should be submitted in person or through the authorized person or by post to the Development-IV Section, Secretariat, Port Blair during working hours on or before 28/06/2017 positively. No application will be accepted after 5.00 p.m. on 28/06/2017 under any circumstances.
4. The candidates those who have passed +2 exam from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) or Other State Board are requested that before filling their ONLINE application, they may approach the Assistant Secretary (Hr Edn), A&N Administration, Secretariat, Port Blair for conversion of marks at par with CBSE.
6. Candidates shall indicate the choice of Discipline/Course codes for which they would like to be considered for allotment of seat as per Annexure A.
7. Category of the candidate in support of the certificate is to be recorded as per the category code given in Annexure C.
8. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected. Incorrect, illegible and misleading entries will also lead to rejection of application.
9. If the information furnished by the applicant is found incorrect at the later stage, his/her candidature/nomination will be cancelled.
10. Nominations issued by the Administration will be valid, subject to fulfilling admission criteria/requirements of the Institutions/University by the applicant concerned.
11. Provisional Merit list, Final merit list, list of selected candidates etc. will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Secretariat as well as in the website of A&N Administration from time to time. General Information thereof will be announced through All India Radio, Port Blair and in The Daily Telegram.
12. Attested copies of the required certificates are to be attached with the downloaded application.
13. Candidates allotted with Degree level Engineering or Architecture seat in National Institute of Technology (NIT) from Home Quota shall not be eligible for Administration seats i.e. they will be eligible for any one seat either NIT Home Quota or Administration seat.
14. The candidates shall be called for counseling on a fixed date, which shall be notified through All India Radio, Port Blair and in The Daily Telegram as well as in the website of A&N Administration. No individual communication shall be sent regarding date of counseling.
15. The seat shall be allotted during counseling.