Organisation : Goods and Services Tax
Service Name : Search Taxpayer
Applicable States/ UTs : All Over India
Home Page : https://www.gst.gov.in/
Search Here : https://services.gst.gov.in/services/searchtp
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
We Can Search the Taxpayer by the following methods,
1. Search by GSTIN/UIN
Related : GST Track Provisional ID Status : www.statusin.in/25562.html
2. Search Migrated Taxpayer
3. Search Composition Taxpayer
Search by GSTIN/UIN
1. Enter GSTIN/UIN of the Taxpayer
2. Click on the Search button
Search Migrated Taxpayer
1. Select State
2. Select ID Type
3. Type the characters you see in the image below
4. Click on the Search button
Search Composition Taxpayer
1. Select Search taxpayer opted In/ Out for Composition Opt In / Opt Out
2. Select GSTIN/UIN or State
3. Enter GSTIN
4. Select State
5. Enter Financial Year
6. Enter Legal Name
7. Type the characters you see in the image below
8. Click on the Search button
1. Can I search details of registered dealer/ supplier from the GST Portal?
The Search Taxpayer functionality allows you to view the profile of any other registered taxpayer at the GST Portal on entering the GSTIN/UIN.
Once you enter the GSTIN/UIN and clicks the submit button the following details will be displayed :
2. Legal Name of Business
3. State Jurisdiction
4. Centre Jurisdiction
5. Date of registration
6. Constitution of Business
7. Taxpayer Type
8. Address of Principal Place of Business (excluding contact details)
9. Nature of Business Activity
10. GSTIN/UIN Status
11. Nature of additional place of business
12. Black Listing details
13. Date of Cancellation
14. Compliance Rating
Additional details visible Post Login :
15. Name(s) of the Proprietor/Director(s)/Promoter(s)
16. Additional Place of Business – Post Login
17. Contact details of Principal Place of Business will be displayed post login
2. What are Blacklisting Details?
Under the GST regime, non-compliance of mandated activities like filing returns, discharging liabilities, can result in the blacklisting of taxpayers and the information will be available for other taxpayers to see.
3. Can I find if my dealer/ supplier is under the Composition scheme or not?
You can use GSTIN to search the details of a taxpayer who have opted in for the composition scheme or opted out from the composition scheme.
Note : Only active Taxpayer data will be displayed in the search results.
Can I search for the tax rates associated with goods or services by mentioning the HSN/SAC?
The Search HSN/SAC Tax Rates allows the user to search the HSN or SAC tax rates based on the product or service description. If for a particular HSN or SAC, more tax rates are specified, they will be listed as possible rates of tax.
How can I view details of my profile?
The View User Profile is a post login functionality that allows you to view your profile details as registered with the GST System.
Can I view my submitted applications or queries raised by the Tax Officials at the GST Portal?
The View My Submissions functionality provides the taxpayers to view all the applications and responses to the queries submitted by them to the tax authorities at a single location on the GST Portal.
On clicking View My Submissions, you will be able to see all your submitted applications and any responses you have submitted as well.
The details will be displayed in descending chronological order as follows :
** Submission Date
** Form No./Description