Organisation : District Administration of Kupwara
Service Name : Obtaining a New Power Connection
Applicable States/ UTs : Jammu and Kashmir
Home Page : http://kupwara.gov.in/
Details Here : http://kupwara.gov.in/
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Obtaining a New Power Connection
Competent Authority to whom apply : Concerned ExEn
Related : Jammu & Kashmir How to Obtain a Ration Card : www.statusin.in/35311.html
Procedure for Obtaining a new connection :
The applicant shall apply for new connection in the prescribed format, separately for LT & HT connections, and shall also submit the format for Declaration/Undertaking, at the time of receiving electricity supply.
Application form must be accompanied with :
** A photograph of the applicant.
** Registration-cum-processing fees of Rs. 1,000/- for HT & EHT connections which shall be adjusted by the Licensee while issuing the demand note.
** If the applicant is an individual , any of the following :
a) Electoral Identity Card;
c) Driving License;
d) Ration Card;
e) Pan Card
** If the applicant is a company, trust, educational institution, government department etc, the application form shall be signed by a competent authority (Head of office; Branch Manager, Principal, Executive Engineer, Govt. Department preferably DDOs etc.) along with a relevant resolution /authority letter of the Institution concerned.
** Proof of ownership or occupancy of premises
(a) Copy of sale deed or lease deed or in the case of agricultural connection, a copy of khasra/khatauni/khata nakal
(b) Registered General Power of Attorney;
(c) Municipal tax receipt or demand notice or any other related document
(d) Letter of allotment
(e) An applicant who is an occupier of the premises shall also furnish a No objection certificate from owner of the premises
** Proof of the current address, any of the following :
(a) Electoral Identity Card;
(c) Driving License
(d) Ration Card;
(e) Statement of running bank account;
(f) Water/Telephone /Electricity / Gas Connection bill
(g) Income tax assessment order;
** Partnership deed and an authorization for signing the requisition form and agreement (in case of a partnership firm)
** Memorandum and article of Association, Certificate of Incorporation and authorization for signing the requisition form and agreement (in case of Public and /or Private Ltd. Company)
** Other Documents :
1. Industrial Consumers :
1. Registration under Companies Act
2. Valid Industrial License/Registration, as applicable;
3. NOC for Pollution Control Board;
4. Consent from Ministry of Commerce GoI, if required.
5. NOC from Municipal Corporation/Committee, if required
2. Agricultural consumers :
1. No objection certificate from competent government authority for tube wells , if required;
3. Non-Domestic Khokhas and Temporary Structure :
1. Non Objection Certificate for Khokha or temporary structure from the SMC/JMC/Town Area/Notified Area/Panchayat/Lan Development Authority/Land Owing Agency.
Required Documents/Papers :
For Domestic (All Loads) :
4. Land Paper
5. Ration Card
For Commercial (30KW to 100KW) :
4. Land Paper/ Sale Deed/ Leese Deed/ Power of attorney/
6. Load Details.
7. Load Proforma.
8. Site Plan.
9. Feasibility from S&O Wing.
For Industrial (All Loads) :
4. Land Paper/ Sale Deed/ Leese Deed/ Power of attorney/ ownership.
6. Identification Proof.
7. DIC Clearance.
8. Pollution certificate of J&K State Pollution Control Board.
9. Load proforma dully filled by Executive Engineer concerned.
10. List of Load/ Machinery.
11. Site Plan.
12. Feasibility from S&O Wing.
For PAC for Industrial (All Loads) :
4. Land Paper/ Sale Deed/ Leese Deed/ Power of attorney/ownership.
5. Identification Proof.
6. DIC Clearance.
7. Pollution certificate of J&K State Pollution Control Board/applied for.
8. Load proforma dully filled by Executive Engineer concerned.
9. List of Load/ Machinery.
10. Site Plan.
11. Feasibility from Chief Engineer, S&O Wing