Organisation : Additional Skill Acquisition Programme ASAP
Service Name : Apply Design Align Train – (DAT Scheme 2017-18)
Applicable States/ UTs : Kerala
Home Page : http://asapkerala.gov.in/
Details Here : http://asapkerala.gov.in/index.php/dat-scheme
Apply Here : http://asapkerala.gov.in/index.php/dat-registration-form
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Apply DAT Scheme :
One of the aims of this scheme is to encourage Engineering and Polytechnic colleges to take up skill development programme and thereby increase their brand visibility.
Related : ASAP Kerala Apply for Duplicate Certificate : www.statusin.in/35344.html
The Scheme also intends to transform Technical teachers as Master Trainers and thereby create an industry trained resource pool in the state of Kerala.
Through this Scheme, ASAP intends to encourage Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges to design industry relevant skill development programme and transform them as a quality Skill Training Providers approved by Sector Skill Council Concerned.
DAT Scheme We have successfully completed DAT programmes for two consecutive years, starting from 2015-16 & 2016-17. So far we have 37 Engineering colleges and Polytechnics enrolled as our training partners.
Selected Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges may identify suitable job verticals in the areas of their strength and will design detailed curriculum through active industry consultation.
This has to be done through a participatory approach. Once, the area has been identified, workshops will be organized with the support of Sector Skill Councils and programme designed may need to align with National Occupation Standards.
Eligible Institutions : Engineering & Polytechnic Colleges affiliated to the Universities in the state
Selection Criteria For Programme :
1.Programme should be from our given list of NSDC approved list of job roles. Please refer the job roles
2.The institution should have the suitable infrastructure and related training facility.
3.The institution should have linkages with Industry for providing internships to enrolled students as part of the programme
4. If any of the institutions have any other courses ( Courses which are not included in our shared list but are in high demand in the industry and suitable for the category of target students), they may offer the same.
This may be considered based on the skill gap in the industry and industrial linkages of the institutions.
Role of Training Partner :
1. Identify a market relevant job role
2. Develop Syllabus in consulatation with industry (Minimum 55 % of the syllabus should be dedicated to practical training
3. Align the syllabus with National Occupation Standards
4. Develop Training Materials
5. Identified trainers should undergo ToT and certification by Sector Skill Council
6. Conduct training
7. Facilitate Final Assessment
8. Provide min 150 hours internship in selected job role
Draft Budget :
|SL No||Cost Item||Unit||Total Amount|
|1||Curriculum Development (*Quality framework,*Participant hand book,*Trainers guide,* Assessment guides,*Practical workshop guides(if applicable)||1 X 20,000||20,000|
|2||Honorarium to Trainer||150 X 1000||1,50,000|
|3||Training of Trainers & Certification by SSC||1||25,000|
|4||Printing of Learning Material||30 x 500||15,000|
|5||Assessment ( If Institution pays directly to SSC)||30 x 1500||45,000|
|6||Internship||30 x 500||15,000|
|8||Stationary and Miscellaneous||5,000|
1. Out of the 3 lakh, the amount for learning material, Assessment and Internship shall be calculated on the basis of the actual number of students enrolled for the programme.
2. Administrative Charges includes the charges for electricity, computer lab, and remuneration of support Staff etc. Reappropriation of expenditure among the heads is admissible.