Organisation : Goa Electronics Limited (goaelectronics.co.in)
Service Name : Renewal of Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana(DDSSY)
Applicable States : Goa
Download Form : https://www.statusin.in/uploads/36660-FORMR.pdf
Home Page : http://goaelectronics.co.in/
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Goa Electronics DDSSY Renewal
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is a scheme to provide health insurance coverage for the entire resident population of the State of Goa, Who are residing in Goa for five years and more.
Related : Goa Electronics Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana : www.statusin.in/19061.html
1) Any person residing in the State of Goa for five years or more is declared eligible person under DDSSY.
“Family” of eligible person is defined as his/her Spouse and Unmarried children and Dependent Parent(s) / In-Laws (Incase eligible Family person is female). This Family unit cannot be split.
2) Central/State Government employees and their families covered under government medical reimbursement are not eligible under DDSSY.
Registration and Annual Renewal charges shall be charged as under :
(i) For family of 3 and less, Rs. 200/-
(ii) For family of 4 and above, Rs. 300/-
Besides, a concession of 50% of the above registration and Annual Renewal charges shall be considered subject to appropriate documentations, as approved by Government of Goa, for the following
1. OBC category of non-creamy layer.
2. SC/ST categories.
3. Differently abled Head of family.
For re-issue of the Card, either on account of card being lost/damage/supplementary/splitting, the Insurance Company shall charge up to maximum of Rs. 100/- per re-issue.
The Benefits under this scheme should be provided on a cashless basis to the Beneficiaries up to the limit of their annual coverage, as per details as under:
The Insurance cover shall be up to :
i) Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum for a family of three or less members and up to;
ii) Rs. 4 Lakhs for a family of four and more members.
The Insurance benefits can be availed individually or collectively by members of the family. Pre-existing medical conditions are to be covered from day one, subject to the exclusions given in Annexure 5B ( Attached with this file).
*Under no case the claim would exceed Rs. 4 lakh annually.
Documents for Enrollment
Following Self attested photocopies of original documents to be attached along with the forms.
1) *Aadhaar Card / Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip of every family member above age of 5 years.(Compulsory)
2) * Residence Proof of eligible person: ( All Documents issued minimum 5 years ago)
b. Residence Certificate (5 years residence in goa state)
c. Voter ID
d. Driving License
3) Ration card to define a family.
NOTE : For Aadhaar card, compulsorily submit xerox of original. Do Not submit xerox of xerox.
In case ration card is not available enclose all the below mentioned documents
1. For spouse – Marriage Certificate of the eligible person.
2. For dependent child – Birth / School leaving certificate.
3. For dependent parents – Declaration stating Parent(s) / In-Laws are not employed.
a. For OBC of non creamy layer – Caste certificate issued by Deputy Collector along with Income Certificate showing income less than 6 lakhs per annum.
b. For SC/ST – Caste Certificate issued by Directorate of Tribal Welfare/Deputy Collector.
c. For Differently abled eligible person – Disability certificate issued by Medical Board.