Organisation : Department of Industries & Commerce
Service Name : Apply Online for UYEGP Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme
Applicable States/ UTs : Tamil Nadu
Website : http://msmeonline.tn.nic.in/uyegp/
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
MSME UYEGP Programme
Follow the below Procedure to apply for Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme .
Related : NEEDS New Entrepreneur-Cum-Enterprise Development Scheme Online Application Filing & Status Tamil Nadu : www.statusin.in/10149.html
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department, Government of Tamil Nadu introduced the scheme “Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme (UYEGP)” which aims to mitigate the unemployment problems of socially and economically weaker section of the society, particularly among the educated and unemployed to become self employed by setting up Manufacturing / Service / Business enterprises by availing loan up to the maximum of Rs.10 Lakhs, Rs. 3 Lakhs and Rs. 1 Lakh respectively with subsidy assistance from the State Government up to 15% of the project cost from the year 2010-11 onwards.
** Any individual, above 18 years of age. Upper age limit for General category is 35 years and for Special category 45 years.
** Minimum educational qualification is a pass in VIII standard.
** The applicant shall be resident of the place for not less than 3 years.
** The family income of the beneficiary shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum.
** The District Task Force Committee headed by the General Manager, District Industries Centre, will select the beneficiaries through an interview process.
** Entrepreneur Development Programme (EDP) training will be given to the beneficiaries for Seven days.
** Repayment schedule shall be for 5 years after an initial moratorium period of six months or date of commencement of project whichever is earlier.
** For marketing support the Concerned General Manager, District Industries Centre, will arrange Buyer seller meet, Exhibitions etc.
The scheme will be advertised through print and electronic media. The eligible residents of the District can submit application along with project profile, copies of certificates for proof of educational qualification, nativity, community, Ex-servicemen (wherever applicable) and proof of physically challenged to the Concerned General Manager, District Industries Centre.
Under the details of the entrepreneur 15 fields have to be filled up as below. On the right side of the application the applicant has to upload the photo in JPEG format with size not more than 50KB.
1. Name of the Applicant Applicant name should be filled up with name appearing first and initial last.
3. Community The applicant has to choose any of the Community SC/ST/BC/MBC/General as per the Community certificate possessed by him.
4. Religion The candidate has to choose the religion he belongs to from the drop down menu.
5. 5 a , b and c have to be compulsorily filled up the applicant by choosing from drop down menu. In respect of “yes” response from 5b and 5c, the applicant should be in possession of document proof .
6. Date of birth Date of birth should be entered as found in Transfer certificate/ Birth Certificate Date format should be like in ( DD/MM/YYYY ) format
7. Un married female applicant and all male applicant will have to fill up father’s name . Married women applicant may fill up her spouse’s name.
8. Permanent Address / Residential Address have to be filled up as in Ration Card. Temporary address can be given in Correspondence Address column.
If Correspondence Address is same as Permanent Address, use the click here option to enter the same address in correspondence address column. Proof of Ration Card or Nativity certificate has to be submitted.
9. If the applicant resides continuously for the last three years mentioned in column 8, option “YES” has to be selected in the drop down list of column 9. Otherwise option “NO” has to be selected in column 9.
10. Applicant should have completed the minimum educational qualification of 8th Standard. Proof of the qualification has to be submitted. If the applicant has completed 8th standard Option “Yes” has to be selected in the column 10.
If the applicant has not completed 8th standard application is ineligible. Academic Qualification detail and Technical Qualification detail has to be filled in the column 10
11. If the applicant has already availed loan under any subsidy linked Govt. scheme option “yes” has to be selected in the column 11. If not option “No” should be selected.
12. If the applicant has completed any training, option “yes” has to be selected in the column 12. If not option “No” should be selected. If option yes is selected, Name of the Training Institution should be filled in column 12 a. Training Duration period has to be filled in the column 12 b.
13. If the applicant has registered with Employment Exchange, option “yes” has to be selected in the column 13. If not option “No” should be selected. If option yes is selected, Employment Registration number has to be filled in column 13 a, Employment Registration date has to be filled in column 13 b
14. Annual Income of the applicant family has to be filled in column 15. Affidavit has to be submitted. Upload applicants photo which should be below 50KB and JPEG format.
15. After completing these 14 steps click on proceed button. Next page will be opened. Now enter the project details.
16. Activity for which Loan is applied has to be entered in column 1.
17. Previous experience in the above mentioned activity has to be filled in column 2
18. Select the type of activity in column 3 Manufacturing / Service / Business.
19. Address of the location where the activity is proposed has to be entered in column 4. If the population of the area is below 20000 then “Rural” can be selected. Otherwise select “Urban”.
20. Project cost details has to be entered in column 5 Machinery & Equipment cost, working capital other fixed assets details has to be entered.
21. If the applicant has availed loan for starting enterprise from any bank select option “yes” in column 6. Otherwise select option “No”. If option yes is selected, repayment status has to be entered. If the repayment has been made, then select option “yes”. Otherwise select option “No”.
22. Now Click on Proceed Button.
Download Filled Application
Acknowledgement & Application Duplication :
Enter Phone Number 
Click on Submit Button.
Online Applicant Document/Certificate Upload
Enter Application ID
Click on submit button.
UYEGP Application Status
Application Status Verification :
Enter Your Application / Phone Number
Click on submit button
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application form to the District Industries Centre, concerned.
** Transfer certificate/ Record Sheet issued by School/College.(Two Copies)
** Ration Card.(Two Copies)
** In case of applicants who don’t possess valid Ration Card, a Nativity certificate from the Thasildhar / Aadhar card xerox / Election voters identity card xerox. (Two Copies)
** Project Report (Original & Duplicate )
** Valid Quotations (Original & Duplicate ) with GST number
** Community Certificate(Two Copies)
** Ex-Service man /Differently abled /Transgenders should apply with valid certificate (Two copies )
** Affidavit – A format enclosed herewith for reference to the candidate which should be typed in a Rs.20/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly Certified and Signed by the Notary Public and then submitted along with copy of Rental/Lease Agreement to the bank while sanctioning of loan.