Organisation : Department of Taxes Nagaland
Service Name : New Registration Under GST
Applicable States/ UTs : Nagaland
Website : http://nagalandtax.nic.in/
Details : https://www.statusin.in/uploads/38726-Registration.pdf
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Nagaland Tax New Registration Under GST
The Registration Application for Normal Taxpayer/ Composition/ Casual Taxable Person/ Input Service Distributor (ISD)/ SEZ Developer/ SEZ Unit is same.
Related : Department of Taxes e-Way Bill Nagaland : www.statusin.in/3618.html
For registering yourself as a Normal Taxpayer/ Composition/ Casual Taxable Person/ Input Service Distributor (ISD)/ SEZ Developer/ SEZ Unit, perform the following steps :
1. Access the GST URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the Services > Registration > New Registration option. Alternatively, you can also click REGISTER NOW link. The Application form is divided into two parts as Part A and Part B.
3. The New Registration page is displayed. Select the New Registration option.
4. In the I am a drop down list; select the Taxpayer as the type of taxpayer to be registered.
5. In the State/UT and District drop down list, select the state for which registration is required and district.
6. In the Legal Name of the Business (As mentioned in PAN) field, enter the legal name of your business/ entity as mentioned in the PAN database.
7. In the Permanent Account Number (PAN) field, enter PAN of your business or PAN of the Proprietor.
Note : PAN is mandatory for registration with GST.
8. In the Email Address field, enter the email address of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
9. In the Mobile Number field, enter the valid Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
Note : Different One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your email address and mobile number you just mentioned for authentication.
10. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, enter the captcha text.
11. Click the PROCEED button. The OTP Verification page is displayed.
11. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes.
12. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes.
** OTP sent to mobile number and email address is separate.
** In case OTP is invalid, try again by clicking the Click here to resend the OTP link. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID again. Enter both the newly received OTPs again.
13. Click the PROCEED button. The system generated Temporary Reference Number (TRN) is displayed.
Note : You will receive the TRN acknowledgment information on your e-mail address as well as your mobile number.
14. Click the PROCEED button. Alternatively, you can also click Services > Registration > New Registration option and select the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) radio button to login using the TRN.
15. In the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) field, enter the TRN generated and enter the captcha text as shown on the screen.
16. Click the PROCEED button. The Verify OTP page is displayed. You will receive same Mobile OTP and Email OTP. These OTPs are different from the OTPs you received in previous step.
17. In the Mobile / Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number and email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes.
** OTP sent to mobile number and email address is same.
** In case OTP is invalid, try again by clicking the Need OTP to be resent> Click here link. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID again. Enter the newly received OTP again.
18. Click the PROCEED button.
19. The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen).
** If the applicant doesn’t submit the application within 15 days, TRN and the entire information filled against that TRN will be purged after 15 days.
** The status of the registration application is ‘Draft’ unless the application is submitted. Once the application is submitted, the status is changed to ‘Pending for Validation’.
Business Details Tab
The Business Details tab is selected by default. This tab displays the information to be filled for the business details required for registration.
a) In the Trade Name field, enter the trade name of your business.
Trade name of the business is different from the legal name of the business.
b) In the Constitution of Business drop-down list, select the type of constitution of your business. This will be validated with the CBDT Database for a match with the PAN entered in Part A of the form.
c) In the District and Sector/ Circle / Ward / Charge/ Unit drop-down list, select the district and sector/circle/ward/charge/unit number of your business.
d) In the Commissionerate Code, Division Code and Range Code drop-down list, select the appropriate choice. E.g. If your place of business is in Dimapur, Select Commissionerate Code- Shillong, Division code-Nagaon and Range Code- Dimapur.
Promoter/ Partners Tab
This tab page displays the details of the stakeholders chosen in the constitution of business detail. You can enter details of upto 10 Promoters or Partners.
a) In the Personal Information section, enter the personal details of the stakeholder like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email address and gender.
b) In the Identity Information section, enter the official information of the stakeholder.
i. In the Designation / Status field, enter the designation of the stakeholder.
ii. In the Director Identification Number (DIN) field, enter the DIN of the stakeholder issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs. This number is not mandatory in case of proprietorship.