You are here: Home > ZZ-Old-Archived-Posts
All posts from Register a Complaint & Check Status : Goa Municipal Administration

Organisation : Directorate of Municipal Administration
Service Name : Register a Complaint & Check Status
Applicable States/ UTs : Goa
Website :

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.

Goa ULB Service Register a Complaint

Please enter the below details to register your Complaints,

Related : Online Application For Obtaining Divergence Certificate North Goa :

Application Form

Complainant Details :
1. Enter the Name of Complainant*
2. Enter your Email Id
3. Enter Mobile No This No. is needed for communicating the status

Complaint Details :
4. Select Muncipal Council *
5. Select Ward No./Name *
6. Enter Ward Councillor Name
7. Select Nature of Complaints *
8. Enter Complaint Description (Not More Than 250 Characters)
9. Enter the Code Shown
10. Click on the Submit button

Check Complaint Status

1. Enter your Reference ID
2. Click on the Search button


1. Whether I require a conversion sanad for the reconstruction of my building
Not required if the area of reconstruction and the existing structure does not vary as per Survey plan. However you have to produce house tax receipt for existing house (Current year) and the building shall not be demolished prior to issue of Licence.

2. Shall I start the RCC work without RCC drawings approval.
Yes, Applicant has to submit the structural Liability certificate from the Engineer responsible for the Structural Designer of the project in the Form (Appendix-B3) along with the set of Architect Drawings.

3. How much time will it take to get renewal.
After filling the application for renewal you will get the letter for site inspection within 15 days, if the Construction is as per the approved plans. The renewal Licence will be issued within 3 days after payment of fees.

4. I want the N.O.C. for water / electric connection what do I have to do?
You are required to apply in the prescribed form along with a copy of up to date house tax receipt. The N.O.C. will be issued within 5 days after making necessary payments

5. I want a certificate of income what I have to do?
You have to apply in the prescribed application form along with an affidavit, copy of ration card and proof of income if any (In case of salaried employees a salary certificate and in case of tax payers -Income tax returns) The chief officer after conducting the local inquiry will issue the certificate within 7 days.

6. I want to start some trade to obtain licence what have I to do?
You have to apply in prescribed form along with the following documents.
1.Ownership documents or N.O.C. of the owner of the property / lease agreement.
2.Certificate of health officer in case trade is connected with food articles.
3.N.O.C. from fire emergency wherever applicable.ON receiving the application the premises will be verified and the feasibility report will be processed. There after the application will be considered/ rejected based on the feasibility report

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy