You are here: Home > Goa
All posts from Online Payment Goa : Department of Water Resources

Organisation : Department of Water Resources
Service Name : Online Payment
Applicable States/ UTs : Goa
Website :

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.

Goa WRD Online Payment

Follow the below instructions for WRD Services Online Payments,

Related : Application for Nital Goem, Nital Baim Subsidy Goa :


** This page is used to make payments online for the various services offered.
** After approval of the application, an SMS informing the same with an OTP (one time password) will be sent to you.
** You can proceed to make a payment once you receive a payment code (OTP) via SMS.
** Please enter the code below to proceed.
** If for any reason, the payment fails, you can retry the payment using the same code.
** If you have not yet received a code, Kindly contact the appropriate WRD Office.

The contact numbers are :
1. Well Registration for North Goa – 9420690040.
2. Well Registration for South Goa – 7767026140.
3. Contractor Enlistment – 9420690076 / 0832-2417048.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What Is Warabandi?
Warabandi is system of rotation of supply of water according to a predetermine schedule as per area and crop needs specifying the day, time and duration of supply to each holding to ensure equitable water distribution among farmers of an outlet command.

2. I Am Not Getting Water Regularly From Canal. But I Feel I Can Get Water If I Dig An Open Well To Supplement Water To My Crops. What Should I Do?
One of the objective of the CAD- Programme is conjunctive use of surface and ground water. You can dig an open well at your cost with prior permission from local authorities

3. I Want To Construct Fencing To My Fields. Whom I Should Approach For Credit Facilities?
The CAD Authority assists the farmer to obtain credit for fencing and also for crop cultivation by processing and forwarding the loan cases to the Co-operative / Nationalised banks according to their service area. For this purpose one credit incharge is posted in the CADA office of Gogol- Margao. The farmer may contact this officer for assistance.

4. There Is No Road To Our Field. We Face Problems For Transportation Of Agriculture Produce. What We Should Do?
Under CAD programme, the Department is taking up construction of village roads in order to enable the farmers to transport their farm produce. These works are taken up as per funds availability. The land required for these roads is to be made available by the famers thmselves. They have to approach the Executive Engineeer of their area.

5. I Have Got Existing Well And I Want To Register The Said Well With The Government. What Should I Do?
To register any existing well it is to be declared to fall in the scheduled area as per Goa Ground Water Regulation Act 2002 (Goa Act 1 of 2002). Then he should apply to the Ground Water Officer as per Rule 3 (1) of North-Goa or South Goa as per the jurisdiction in the prescribed proforma – Form – I of Notification

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2019 Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map