Organisation : Chhattisgarh Revenue Department
Service Name : NOC/ Permission For Tree Cutting
Applicable States/UTs: Chhattisgarh
Website : https://revenue.cg.nic.in/treefelling.aspx
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Chhattisgarh NOC For Trees Felling
NOC/ Permission for Tree Cutting/ Inspection Procedures & Reporting
Related : Chhattisgarh e-Challan Payment of Quartely Tax : www.statusin.in/5316.html
How To Apply For NOC?
Step-1 : Application in Prescribed format ( Prarup 1 as per rule 3 (or) 4) in plain paper will be put up before the District Collector along with title documents i.e.Khasara form P-2 and bhu-Naksha.
Step-2 : District Collector will call report in format (Paraup-3) from SDO, Revenue within 25 days. The complete inspection procedure and reporting format is provided as attachment.
Step-3 : District Collector then will forward the entire report along with documents and a copy of application to SDO, Forest asking for his opinion, who will submit his report to Collector within 25 days.
Step-4 : District Collector will examine the submitted report and may issue the “NOC for Tree Cutting”. The Entire procedure is to be completed within 90 days
** Section 179, 240,241 Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code 1959.
** Chhattisgarh Adim JanJatiyon ka Sanrakshan ( Vrikshon me Hit ) Adhiniyam, 1999.
** Chhattisgarh Adim JanJatiyon ka Sanrakshan ( Vrikshon me Hit ) Niyam, 2000.
** Chhattisgarh Abhiwahan (Vanopaj) Niyam,2001.
Summary of Provisions
1. According to land revenue code section 179 , trees standing on a land can only be transferred along with the land itself and not otherwise.
2. Section 240 and section 241 LRC says about the Prohibitions on the types of trees to be permitted to cut and circumstances in which any tree can be allowed to cut. Generally fruit bearing trees or ethical trees are not allowed to cut , but under certain circumstances with prior permission of District Collector it can be permitted to be cut.
3. Subject to the provisions of CG Van Upaj (Vyapar Viniyaman) Adiniyam,1969 and CG Abhiwahan (Van Vidhi) Niyam,2001 no permission for felling and transit for timber trees, fruit bearing trees and other species of trees in the holding of any Bhumiswami shall be required when he has planted these trees including commercial plantation if such felling is not in contravention of the provisions of the Code:
Provided further that:
** If the plantation was planted before these rules framed, and has not been recorded in the relevant revenue records, He shall give information thereof in form-A (Rule -4) to the Tehsildar and the Forest Range Officer within a ninety days of coming into force of these Rules , and will be recorded in relevant revenue records.
** In respect of any further plantation the Bhumiswami shall give information in form-A(Rule-4) to the Tehsildar and the Forest Range Officer in advance and that such plantation is also duly recorded in the relevant revenue records.
4. Trees standing on a land belonging to a Scheduled Tribe category Person , will be permitted to cut only according to the procedure cosistent with CG Adim JanJatiyon ka Sanrakshan ( Vrikshon me Hit ) Adhiniyam , 1999 and Niyam, 2000.
5. Certain species of trees enlisted for wood and fuel in clause 4(1) of CG Abhiwahan (Vanopaj ) Niyam , 2001 does not require Transit Pass.
6. Certain species of trees enlisted for wood and fuel in clause 4(2) of CG Abhiwahan (Vanopaj ) Niyam , 2001 will require Transit Pass issued duly by Village Panchayat level committee.
For details please download related to inspection.
Details For Filling NOC :
Details For Inspection :