Organisation : Maharashtra Fire Services (MFS)
Service Name : Online Application of e-Fire Approval
Applicable State: Maharashtra
Website : http://www.mahafireservice.gov.in/Site/Information/eApproval.aspx
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
MFS e-Fire Approval
Online Application of e-Fire Approval
Related : Mumbai Traffic Police Vehicle Registration : www.statusin.in/23236.html
How To Apply Online?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for Fire Approval online.
Step-1 : http://online.mahafireservice.gov.in/
Step-2 : Fill the registration form
Step-3 : Then login to apply online.
Documents Required for Obtaining Fire Approval or Provisional No-Objection Certificate
1. Application shall be addressed to “ The Director Maharashtra Fire & Emergency Services-Mumbai ”
2. Application from the Individual/Company/ Society on letterhead duly stamped and signed by authorized signatory or the Architect/ Civil Engineers appointed by the company along with authorization letter issued by the company. It should also indicate detailed address of site and the Development Control Rules made applicable for proposed development i.e. Municipal Corporation, Municipal Councils, and nearest fire service available.
3. Two set of all architectural drawings in metric system which should include Block Plan, Typical Floor Plan, Section & Elevation Plan etc. and floor wise area calculation certificate duly signed by Architect/ Civil Engineer.(Including free of FSI areas like basement, underground tanks, under ground solvent storage areas etc.) If the drawing are already approved by any competent authority such as Town Planning etc, the One Set of True Copy to be enclosed.
4. Brief Note on Activities to be carried out in the building. If it is a Industrial or storage building then the Process flow chart of the plant duly certified by authorized person on his/her letterhead should be submitted.
5. Brief Note on the Fire Prevention and Protection measures in case of existing building, one set of drawings of the existing fire protection arrangements should be submitted.
6. Block Plan of building should be given with the details such as width of the main road on which plot is located, activities of the adjacent plots, width of main entrance, other entrance to the plot, Basement if any, Details of the activity carried out in Basement, Marginal spaces, approach roads around the building, and other details for industrial activities like transformer yard, utility block, raw material & finish goods storage, tank farm area, storage of hazardous gases, liquids etc, for e.g. LPG, “A”, “B” and “C”- class petroleum products, LDO etc.
7. In case of industry the list of raw material (including Consumable Materials like LPG Cylinders, Storage Qty for Diesel Generators etc) and finished goods with their quantity, their storage place in the plant should be marked on block plan.
8. Details of Centralized Air Conditioning System, Provision of Fire Dampers, Ventilation systems etc., If
9. If handling, processed or storage of any materials which requires permission from Govt. Agencies then, Copies of approvals taken from Govt. agencies like Chief Controller of Explosives (CCE), Excise Deptt. Gas Authority, MPCB, DISH, FDA, etc. In case of high rise building falling around airport, NOC from Civil Aviation Authority is required.
10. If the building is in existence and has obtained Occupancy Certificate then, Fire Approval and occupancy certificate issued by concern planning authority, copy of the same should be submitted. The set of approved drawings shall be submitted.
11. Copy of Registration and License of the company/ society should be submitted.
12. The Architect/ Civil Engineer shall certify that the plans of proposed construction are confirming with the development control rules of concern competent authority and or provisions of NBC – 2005.
13. Fire Protection Fund Fees Receipt. (This shall be issued by the Director’s Office after first submission of file)
14. Provisional NOC issued within 7 working days after receipt of online payment UTR Number.
For Technical Support Please Call – 1800212005599