Organization : CSC (Common Services Centers Scheme)
Facility / Service Name : Update UID Token / Reprint Application
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Website : https://register.csc.gov.in/update/token
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
CSC Update UID Token
Kindly follow the below steps to Update your UID Token.
Related / Similar Service : Apna CSC VLE Registration
In case your account was blocked and you are not able to update the profile, please update your UID token by following the below steps
Step 1 : Enter the VID number. 
Step 2 : Provide your CSC ID. 
Step 3 : Enter captcha.
Step 4 : Check the consent and proceed to click on submit.
Step 5 : Once your UID token is updated, you would be able to update your profile from “My Account” section.
Enter the following details to reprint the filled in application form.
Step 1 : Enter the application reference number that was shared on your email address post the submission of the application form.
Step 2 : Enter captcha.
Step 3 : Proceed to click on submit.
It is mandatory to download a copy of the filled in application form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, applicant image).
1. How can I check the status of my application after completing the registration?
a) Visit the URL https://register.csc.gov.in
b) Click on “Apply” menu and select “Status Check” option.
c) Enter your application id and Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button.
2. How can I reset my Connect Credentials?
1. Go to ‘My account’ tab and login using your CSC Id.
2. Click on account settings.
3. Enter your old password, new password, confirm and reset.
3. What are the documents that I need to upload while doing the registration to become VLE?
a) Applicant photo
c) Proof of Identity
d) Proof of Address
e) Cancelled copy of cheque/passbook
4. What is the process of registering as a VLE?
To register as a VLE in the CSC network, simply follow the following steps
1. Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in. Click on “Apply > New Registration” button displaying on the homepage.
2. Enter your mobile & email and validate, further enter name, dob, gender, select the state and further select the authentication type and add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
3. After authentication, please fill the required personal, kiosk, banking and PAN details. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions.
4. Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
5. You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
6. It is mandatory for the user to download a copy of the form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image).
7. Meanwhile, your application goes through a mandatory quality check.
8. In case your application is rejected, you will receive an email about the same. You can reapply as a fresh applicant.
9. If your application is approved, you are successfully connected with us as our Village Level Entrepreneur. Your account will be created and you will get your DigiMail credentials on the registered email address.
10. Also, your CSC Connect credentials are emailed over to your DigiMail address.
5. What if my application is rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, you can apply again.
In case of any queries, you may contact the helpdesk team on the toll free number 1800 3000 3468 or email the query to helpdesk [AT] csc.gov.in