Organisation : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Service Name : Registration For Bill Payment Through NEFT/RTGS
Website : https://www.pspcl.in/pay-bill/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
PSPCL RTGS/NEFT Bill Payment
Registration For Bill Payment Through NEFT/RTGS
Related / Similar Service : PSPCL New Electricity Connections
How To Register For RTGS/NEFT Bill Payment?
1. e-payment through PSPCL web-portal (Billdesk and PayU platforms),
2. Paytm application and website,
3. Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) i.e. electricity bills payments through internet banking, Mobile banking, Mobile app., bank branch and payment channels of all the live members of BBPS under NPCI.
Steps for registration of electricity bills payment through RTGS/NEFT, SBI-Power Jyoti-(This is a one time activity, only)
1. Visit PSPCL web site http://www.pspcl.in/
2. On Left Side of Webpage, Click on Pay Your Bill http://www.pspcl.in/pay-bill/
3. New tab will open
4. Click on Second Number Button RTGS/NEFT https://registerrtgs.pspcl.in/
5. Registration Screen will be displayed on your screen. Then enter Consumer
Account Number (Electricity bill number), as shown in your electricity bill.
6. After entering Consumer Account Number, click on “get details”
7. Detail of Your electricity account number will be displayed on your screen
8. If Mobile number and e-mail address are not already registered, then provide mobile number and email address and then click on “submit” button
9. After two days, consumer will get a confirmation from PSPCL
10. After receiving confirmation, repeat steps 1 to 6. After step 6, print acknowledgement button will appear on the screen, Click on print acknowledgement to get requisite details to make RTGS transaction through your bank i.e. IFSC code & Account Number (for non-SBI account holders) and Power Jyoti Details for SBI account holders
11. Keep this acknowledgement with you for initiating bill payment through RTGS, NEFT, Power Jyoti
1. Electricity bill paid through above mentioned modes would automatically be posted to the consumer account and No action is required by Sub Divisional Office to issue manual receipts.
2. Receipt of Bill Payment can be downloaded on PSPCL website www.pspcl.in -Pay Your bill -RTGS/NEFT-View Receipt-Enter your Consumer Account No. – Show Payment Receipt
3. Receipt of Bills paid through RTGS, NEFT, Power Jyoti will be available on PSPCL website on the next working day.
Customer Care Number: 1912
Customer Care E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) was a statutory body formed on 1-2-1959 under the Electricity Supply Act.1948. Subsequently with the re-organization of the erstwhile State of Punjab under the Punjab Re-organization Act 1966 this form came into existence w.e.f. 1st May, 1967.
Vide Notification No 1/9/08-EB(PR)196,dated-16.04.2010 Govt. of Punjab unbundled Punjab State Electricity Board into two companies Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (POWERCOM) and Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd. (TRANSCO)