Organisation : Directorate of Health Services Department Government of Goa
Facility Name : Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) Card – Renewal
Applicable State/UT : Goa
Website : https://goaonline.gov.in/Public/Login?_d=DHS&_s=DHS0201
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How to Renewal Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana DDSSY Goa?
1. Register yourself on goaonline.gov.in and login by providing email id, mobile no, name, address and date of birth along with OTP authentication.
2. On successful registration, login using credentials and validate your aadhar in the user profile.
Related / Similar Facility : Goa Apply Online Income/ Caste Certificate
3. Click on Services Menu –> All Services –> DDSSY–>Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana(DDSSY) – Renewal
4. Kindly note that you have to be a member in the DDSSY card to renew it. Non members cannot renew your card.
5. Enter DDSSY Card No and Search member details
6. Click on generate OTP to send OTP to your registered mobile number and validate the OTP
7. Enter (*) mandatory fields if its renewal with updation.
8. Upload relevant documents if its renewal with updation.
9. Pay relevant Fees by clicking proceed to pay.
10. After payment note down the Acknowledgement Number for tracking purpose.
11. Communication will be sent to the registered Mobile Number.
12. For DDSSY renewal related queries kindly contact Helpline No:+ 91 8882988000 / 0832-2438844 [9:45AM-5:30PM]
Note: This renewal is for policy period 1st Apr 2023 – 31st Mar 2024
Documents Required for DDSSY Renewal
1.Aadhaar Card of every new family member added above age of 5 years.(Compulsory)
2.Incase of change of eligible person ,Residence Proof of eligible person: Passport|Residence Certificate|Voter ID|Driving License |Aadhaar Card issued minimum 5 years ago in Goa
3.If Caste category is changed
a)For OBC of non creamy layer – Caste certificate issued by Deputy Collector along with Income Certificate issued by Deputy Collector/Mamlatdar showing income less than 6 lakhs per annum
b)For SC/ST – Caste Certificate issued by Directorate of Tribal Welfare/Deputy Collector.
4. For Differently abled eligible person – Disability certificate issued by Medical Board./ Disability Identity Card issued by Directorate of Social Welfare
5.To delete a member – Death Certificate|Marriage certificate|Divorce Certificate
Additional Simplified Procedure
The Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) is a government-sponsored health insurance scheme for the economically weaker sections of society in Goa. The scheme provides free or subsidized access to a range of health care services, including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic tests, and medicines.
The DDSSY card is valid for a period of one year. To renew your DDSSY card, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the DDSSY website: https://goaonline.gov.in/
2. Click on the “DDSSY” tab.
3. Click on “Renew your DDSSY card”.
4. Log in using your registered credentials.
5. Fill out the renewal form.
6. Upload the required documents.
7. Pay the renewal fee.
8. Submit the application.
The required documents for DDSSY renewal are:
** DDSSY card
** Aadhaar card of all members
** Proof of residence of all members
** Proof of income of the head of the family
The renewal fee for DDSSY is Rs. 100 per family. The processing time for DDSSY renewal is 15 days to 30 days. If your application is approved, you will receive a renewed DDSSY card.
Here are some of the important things to keep in mind when renewing your DDSSY card:
** You can renew your DDSSY card online or at any DDSSY office.
** You must renew your DDSSY card before it expires.
** If you do not renew your DDSSY card before it expires, you will not be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.