Organisation : Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy
Facility Name : Application Registration, NOC/ Good Standing Certificate
Applicable State/UT : Haryana
Website : http://haryanaphysiotherapycouncil.in/
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How to Apply Registration/ NOC Haryana Physiotherapy Council?
1. The application form should be properly and neatly filled in capital letters and should be duly signed by the candidate, the photo and photo copies of the documents wherever required should be self- attested.
The application should be submitted along with following documents:
2. 10th pass Certificate for verifying the date of birth or school leaving certificate
3. 12th pass Higher Secondary Certificate for verifying the date of birth or school leaving certificate.
4. Aadhar Card
5. Certificate of having passed the BPT examination issued by the Dean/ Principal of the college or the University with attested copies thereof may be submitted along with this application.
6. Degree or provisional certificate from the University or Dean/ Principal of the college that the applicant is eligible for the award of the degree along with attested copies thereof may be submitted along with registration certificate.
7. Duly attested copy of the certificate of practical training. (Compulsory Rotatory internship) issued by the Dena/Principal of the college.
8. Two recent passport size photographs (No selfie) with white background front view with self-attested (write name on front and on reverse).
9. Fee & Mode of Payment:
A fees of Rs. 4,000/- for registration by a bank draft in favour of the Registrar, Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy, payable at Panchkula, Haryana.
On reverse of the draft following details to be filled by the applicant and duly signed.
b) Fathers name
c) purpose for which the draft submitted
d) telephone/mobile no.
10. Other documents as mentioned in check list.
11. Following additional documents and fee are required to be submitted in case delay for registration is more than one year.
a) An affidavit it as per format duly attested by Notary Public.
b) A certificate of benefited and good conduct from the employer, if employed or a certificate from a person of reputed / gazette officer, if not in employment.
12. Application must be complete in all respects. No alteration will be allowed to be made in the application form after it has been submitted to the council.
13. It is for the information of the candidates that the certificate would be send by the registered post/speed post.
14. Working office hours will be from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
15. Applicant is advised to retain copy of his/ her application and draft for future reference.
16. Application is to be send to following address :
HARYANA STATE COUNCIL FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY,
Plot No. 9, DLF
Square, 4th floor, Sector-22,
E-mail –: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents for NOC No Objection Certificate
1. Handwritten Application from candidates
2. Original Registration Certificate (Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy)
3. DD of Rs 3000/- in the name of Registrar, Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy payable at Panchkula, Haryana.
Document Required for Good Standing Certificate
1. Hand written application by the candidate in original (scanned or Photostat copy is not allowed).
2. Photostat copy of Matriculation Certificate (for D.O.B) duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or competent authority (In case of Outside India) as the case may be.
3. Photostat copy of registration certificate issued by Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy, Panchkula duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or competent authority (In case of Outside India) asthe case may be.
4. Original affidavit from 1st class judicial/Executive Magistrate/competent authority (In case of Outside India) as the case may be (scanned or Photostat copy is not accepted) as per specimen of affidavit given below.
5. A fee for Good Standing Certificate is valid for 6 months only. After expiry of 6 months candidate has to apply again fresh.
Additional Simplified Procedure
To apply for registration/NOC with the Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy (HSCP), you can follow these steps:
Online application :
1. Go to the HSCP website: http://haryanaphysiotherapycouncil.in/
2. Click on “Apply for Registration/NOC”.
3. Fill in all the required information, including your name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualifications, and registration number from your previous state (if applicable).
4. Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
5. Pay the application fee.
6. Submit your application.
1. Download the registration/NOC application form from the HSCP website.
2. Fill in the form and attach all the required documents.
3. Submit the form to the HSCP office along with the application fee.
Required documents :
** Registration/NOC application form duly filled and signed
** Photocopy of your Aadhaar card
** Photocopy of your educational qualifications
** Photocopy of your registration certificate from your previous state (if applicable)
** Passport-size photograph
Application fee :
The application fee for registration/NOC with the HSCP is ₹3000. This fee can be paid online or offline.
The processing time for registration/NOC with the HSCP varies depending on the workload. However, it usually takes around 30-60 days.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a registration/NOC certificate from the HSCP.