Organisation : Kerala Police Department
Type of Facility: Online Payment
State : Kerala
Website : http://www.keralapolice.org/
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Do Kerala Police Online Payment?
Go to the official website of Kerala Police and click on Online payment option in main menu category.
Related / Similar Service :
Kerala Police Check IAPS Petition Status
** Enter Vehicle Number
** Then click the button “Submit”. The list Of Unpaid Charge memos will be displayed.
** Select the Charge memos you want to make payment.
** Then click the button “Proceed To Pay”. A Message Box will appear and click „Ok to Continue
** Select Mode of Payment you want.
** If you select Internet Banking. Select Bank
** Then Click the button “Make Payment”. You will be directed to Bank website. Enter Necessary details there.
** If you Select Debit Cards Select Debit Card Select Card Type Debit Card Number
** Debit Card Holder Name Debit Card Expiry Date Security Code
** Then Click on “Make Payment” Button. You will be directed to the Bank website.
** On submitting Necessary details you will be redirected to a screen
** You can see the transaction Status (Success OR Failure) there.
** You can take the print out of the transaction by clicking “Generate Invoice” button
** Then you will get the e-payment receipt.
Select the service to make online payment :
** Registration Services
** License Services
** New Vehicle registration
** New Learner’s License
** RC Particulars
** License Particulars
** Duplicate RC
** New Badge
** Change of Address in RC
** Addition of Class in DL
** Registration Renewal
** Duplicate License
** Endorse Hypothecation
** License Renewal
** Cancel Hypothecation
** DL Change(OtherState)
** Transfer of Ownership
** Change of Address in DL
** No Objection Certificate
** IDP Application
** Re-Assignment (RMA)
** Booking CF Test Date
** Fine remittance-camera surveillance system
Select the above service and Enter your Application Number and Click on the Pay Now button.
About Kerala Police
The Kerala Police, like other state police forces in India, is headed by an officer of the rank of Director General of Police (DGP). Most of the senior officers of the force belong to the Indian Police Service (IPS). The IPS is a direct descendant of the Imperial Police of the colonial days. Officers for the IPS are selected through a nation-wide public examination and the annual intake is less than 100 in a nation of over a billion.Kerala State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Kerala. Kerala Police has its headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram, the state capital.
Kerala Police has a reputation for being one of the best managed police forces in the country, and one of the top-ranking states in terms of law and order, in various social security rankings. Kerala police is also the first police department in South Asia to undertake community policing.
Some Important Information From Comments
1. When I check about my vehicle penalty, it is showing as there is no penalty pending. But, I got one letter about penalty last week. My card number is KL-08-AN-3024. So, please give me a proper information.
2. What are the speed limitations of vehicles like motor cycle, car, medium goods vehicles, and passenger vehicles etc?
Benefits of Kerala Police Online Payment Service
The benefits of using Kerala Police Online Payment are:
You can make payments from anywhere and at any time, without having to visit a police station or court.
Online payments are processed faster than traditional payment methods.
Kerala Police Online Payment uses secure payment gateways to ensure the safety and security of your transactions.
You can track the status of your payment and receive a receipt for your payment.
Additional Simplified Procedure
You can pay your Kerala Police fines online through the Kerala Police website or through a third-party payment gateway like Paytm or PhonePe.
To pay your Kerala Police fines online through the Kerala Police website, you can follow these steps:
1) Go to the Kerala Police website: https://keralapolice.gov.in/
2) Click on the “Citizen Services” tab.
3) Select the “Traffic Police” option.
4) Click on the “Pay Fine Online” option.
5) You will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your vehicle details.
6) Enter your vehicle registration number.
7) Enter your name.
8) Enter your contact information.
9) Click on the “Search” button.
If your vehicle details are found, you will see a page with your fine details.
1) Click on the “Pay Now” button.
2) You will be redirected to a payment gateway.
3) Enter your payment details and click on the “Pay” button.
4) You will receive a confirmation message after your payment is successful.
To pay your Kerala Police fines online through a third-party payment gateway, you can follow these steps:
1) Open the Paytm or PhonePe app on your phone.
2) Click on the “Services” tab.
3) Select the “Government” option.
4) Select the “Kerala Police” option.
5) Enter your vehicle registration number.
6) Enter your name.
7) Enter your contact information.
8) Click on the “Pay Fine” button.
9) You will be redirected to the Kerala Police website to enter your payment details.
10) Enter your payment details and click on the “Pay” button.
You will receive a confirmation message after your payment is successful.
Here are some of the payment methods that you can use to pay your Kerala Police fines online:
1) Credit card
2) Debit card
3) Net banking
You can also pay your Kerala Police fines offline by visiting any Kerala Police approved bank or post office. You will need to submit a challan form along with the payment. The challan form can be downloaded from the Kerala Police website.