Organisation : Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Facility : View Complaint Status
Applicable For : Entrepreneur
Website : https://my.msme.gov.in/MyMsme/Reg/Home.aspx
|Want to ask a question / comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
View Complaint Status
1. To access the View Complaint Status, you can verify your Complaint No. using the valid credential provided by system when you have register your Complaint.
Related : MSME Register Your Complaint : www.statusin.in/24168.html
Please follow the below process to verify
** Enter valid your Complaint No.
** Enter valid verification code as given in captcha image.
** Verification code is not case sensative.
** Click on Submit button
2. Once you verify your Complaint No. user will redirect to their Complaint Status.
1. Government should start awareness/sensitization programme for popularization of UAM registration. ?
It was suggested that such awareness be spread through the District Industries Centers (DICs). Further, the DICs should write a welcome letter to each entrepreneur for successful filing of UAM registration.
2. Low pace of registration of units due to mandatory nature of UAM filing online. ?
Neither online filing nor having Aadhaar number is mandatory for entrepreneurs to file UAM. The UAM form in hard-copy duly filled in without Aadhaar number can be submitted to the concerned GM-DICs.
GM-DICs have been authorized to file such UAMs without Aadhaar number online. The entrepreneurs having Aadhaar number can file the UAM by themselves using the online facility.
3. Although all DICs have been informed to take up the UAM initiative in the State, the problem in internet connectivity is being faced for online filing of UAM by DICs. ?
DIC could collect hardcopy of the online application and file the UAM online from their offices.
The connectivity issues may be sorted out in consultation with local offices of NIC. The MC offices at the district level may also be utilized by DICs for online filing of UAMs.
4. The product code e.g. steel furniture is not available for selection?
The registration process is designed to capture the mainline of business and not each and every product (including their variations and micro descriptions).
Therefore, UAM captures the main activity, either in manufacturing, or, on service side. The aim is to work towards Ease-of-doing-business
5. The number of employees and amount of investment in the UAM is creating confusion. ?
The number of employees does not have a bearing on the size or type of the enterprise as per the MSMED Act’2006. A single figure indicating “persons employed’ is being captured in the UAM
Investment in Land, Building etc. are not material for classification of MSMEs. The Act permits classification only on the basis of the Investment on Plant & Machinery.
6. How should the States/UTs with less coverage under Aadhaar adopt UAM?
Some of the States have less than adequate coverage till date as per the UIDAI data. It has been clarified to such States, such as Assam that the option of assisted filing of UAM in offline mode with the GM (DIC) could be resorted to.
Aadhaar number is not a mandatory requirement when the States/UTs have offices in the Districts headed by GM (DICs) and whose primary role is to promote and facilitate industries in the District. The UAM can be filled through the concerned GM (DIC).
The States/UTs have been asked to sensitize their District Industries Centers for a proactive role in Udyog Aadhaar.
7. Is it mandatory to have Aadhaar Number for an entrepreneur to file Udyog Aadhaar memorandum?
The Udyog Aadhaar Registration can be done online by individuals themselves in case they have an Aadhaar number.
However, in all exceptional cases, including those of not having Aadhaar number, can still file Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum ,in offline mode(i.e. on paper form), with the General Manager(GM) of the concerned District Industries Centre(DIC). The same has also been notified in the gazette dated 18-09-15.
The persons having Aadhaar numbers, by virtue of having provided the demographic as well as biometric details to the state, once and for all, indeed enjoy a greater ease of registration at the UAM portal