Organisation : Department of Taxes Nagaland
Service Name : Migration under GST
Applicable States/ UTs : Nagaland
Website : http://nagalandtax.nic.in/
Details : https://www.statusin.in/uploads/38731-GST-Enrolment.pdf
|You can now ask your question regarding this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Nagaland Tax Migration under GST
You have to follow the below Procedures for Enrolment under GST,
Related : Department of Taxes New Registration Under GST Nagaland : www.statusin.in/38726.html
i) Provisional ID & Password received from State/ Central Tax Authority
ii) Valid Mobile No & E-mail Address
iii) Bank Details : Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code
** Username should be of 8-15 characters, comprising of alphabets, numbers and can contain special character (dot (.), underscore (_) or hyphen (-)).
** Password should be of 8 to 15 characters, which should comprise at least one alphabet, one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character.
** Enter your own e-mail address and mobile number if you are the Primary Authorized Signatory. All future correspondences from the GST Portal will be sent on this registered e-mail address and mobile number only.
** E-mail address and mobile number cannot be changed till 01/04/2017.
** Only signed Enrolment Applications by means of e-Sign /DSC shall be considered for issue of Final Registration Certificate
** Electronically signing the Enrolment Application using DSC(Digital Signature Certificate)is mandatory for Companies,Foreign Companies,Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs) and Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLPs).
** E-Sign stands for Electronic Signature. E-Sign is an online electronic signature service that allows an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document.
Steps for Enrolment
For Enrolment under GST, all existing dealer having valid PAN shall be given a Provisional user ID and Password by the State Tax Authority .
Creation of New User ID & Password
Creation of New User ID & Password using Provisional user ID & Password :
1. From Browser, Open the GST URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the NEW USER LOGIN button.
3. The Declaration page is displayed. Select the checkbox for declaration and click the CONTINUE button.
4. The Login page is displayed. Type the Provisional ID & Password received from the Tax Authority . Enter the captcha text as shown in the screen & click LOGIN button.
5. The Provisional ID Verification page is displayed. Enter your E-mail Address & Mobile Number. (There shall be two One time Password (OTPs) which will be sent to your specified e-mail address and mobile number. Both OTPs are required for the verification.OTP is valid for 10 minutes)
6. Click the CONTINUE button.
7. The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received in your e-mail
8. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile phone.
9. Click the CONTINUE button.
10. The New Credentials page is displayed. Enter a New Username & a New Password of your choice
11. In the Re-confirm Password field, reenter the password & Click the CONTINUE button.
12. The Security Questions page is displayed. For each of the five security question, enter the answers. (In case you forget your password, these security questions will be required to retrieve your password)
13. Click the SUBMIT button.
Login using New User id & Password and Proceed for Enrolment :
1. Enter the newly created Username & Password in the respective fields
2. Type the captcha text as shown on the screen & Click the LOGIN button.
3. The Welcome page is displayed. Click the CONTINUE button. Dashboard is displayed.
On the top of the page, there are eight tabs as Business Details, Promoter/ Partners, Authorized Signatory, Principal Place of Business, Additional Place of Business, Goods & Services, Bank Accounts and Verification. Click each tab to enter the details.