Organisation : Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
Scheme Name : Navaratnalu Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20
Applicable For : Students studying from class I to XII
Applicable States/UTs: Andhra Pradesh
Website : http://navaratnalu-housesites.ap.gov.in/
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
AP Amma Vodi Scheme
With a view to encourage the families with school-going children, the YSRCP promises to provide Rs 15,000 towards assistance to all the mothers who send their children to school
Related : Andhra Pradesh Digital Classroom Monitoring Mobile App : www.statusin.in/38589.html
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2019-2020.
Accordingly, the Commissioner of School Education has submitted a proposal together with policy guidelines for implementation of “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI” programme vide reference read above.
After careful examination of the proposal submitted by the Commissioner of School Education, Government hereby order to provide financial assistance of Rs.15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian who is below poverty line household, irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2019-2020
Uunder a new programme “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI” as part of “NAVARATNALU” in order to enhance access to schools, ensuring equity, assuring quality education, for regulation of attendance, retention and to achieve minimum learning levels, and for overall development of the child from Classes I to XII which will lead to a strong foundation for the increase in overall Gross Enrolment Ration (GER) at primary and secondary level of education of the state including Higher Education.
1. The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
2. The Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
4. The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
5. To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of beneficiary.
6. In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
7. The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
8. The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ JuniorColleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
9. For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
10. The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
11. If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
12. The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
13. State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
Mode of Payment
1. Every beneficiary /Mother should have Savings Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank or Post Office in the vicinity of the Village.
2. The amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be transferred to the beneficiary’s unencumbered Bank Account in the month of January every year through online till the child continues his/her Education upto Class XII.
3. The financial assistance shall not be continued to the Child beyond completion of Class XII.
Scheme Details :