Organisation : Government Of Tamil Nadu
Facility/ Service Name : TNGASA 2020 Online Registration Tamil Nadu Government Arts And Science Colleges Admission
Applicable State : Tamil Nadu
Registration Last Date : 31/07/2020
Website : http://tngasa.in/index.php
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
TNGASA Online Registration
Tamilnadu Government Arts and Science Colleges Student Admission – 2020 (TNGASA- 2020) is a complete portal for online Registration, Payments, Application Filling, Choice filling, and Certificate upload.
The entire Counseling procedure consists of following steps as listed below
1. Filling of application can be done through the District Facilitation center at the selected Government Arts and Science Colleges near you or through computers and smartphones from home by you.
2. Registration of Courses and Colleges.
3. Uploading of certificate can be done through the District Facilitation center at the selected Government Arts and Science Colleges near you or through computers and smartphones from home by you.
4. Publishing Rank List by the respective colleges.
5. Publication of Tentative Allotment on a notified date by the respective colleges based on the rank list.
6. Applicants are to report to the respective colleges specified in the allotment letter.
How to Register?
Just follow the below steps to apply for Tamilnadu Government Arts and Science Colleges Student Admission – 2020.
Steps to Apply Online :
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
Step 2 : Application Form Filling
Step 3 : College and Course Selection
Step 4 : Payment of Application Fee
Step 5 : Application Download and Print
** You can visit TNGASA website by entering http://tngasa.in/ or http://tndceonline.org/ .
** Now click on “New Registration”.
** Tamilnadu Arts and Science Colleges Admissions 2020 is a complete online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, College Selection, Payments and Application Download.
** Now you have to fill your registration details : Name of the Candidate, email id, Create password, Confirm password, Mobile Number, after successfully entering the above data click on “Generate OTP” button.
The OTP will be sent to your registered smart mobile number. Then enter the password (OTP) and click on “Submit”. Fill all the details appropriately.
** Email ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number. You can login to the TNGASA website at any time using your Email Id and Password.
Registration of Application
** Now select “Application” and the web page for the application form registration will be displayed on your computer. The application form registration consists of four simple steps, which are
i. Personal Information
ii. Special Reservation Information
iii. Academic Information
iv. Marks Entry
** After entering all the details, click on the Preview & Submit button. A preview screen will appear with all the entered details. You have to check all the details and then click on the “Final Submission” button.
You cannot change the details once you submit the “Final Submission” in your application.
Selection of Courses & Colleges
** Choosing Courses and Colleges is one of the most important steps in this stage. The first option that students choose will be considered as the primary option during the sheet allotment. It is therefore very important to choose carefully.
The following are the simple steps to choose the courses and colleges
1. First you need to choose one of the course types – Language, Arts, Science, and Commerce, according to your eligibility by clicking on the “Category” button, after “Course Name” field, choose any one.
2. Click on the “College District” to select the district you want to study next, choose any one.
3. Click on “College Code & Name” to select the college you want to study next. Colleges will appear at the bottom of the selected course and district. Choose any one.
4. Students who wish to take the already selected course in a different district or other college should click on “Add College” on their screen. The district and college that appear in it can be selected as many times as you wish. (A student may not re-select the same course in the same college)
5. Students must click on “Add Course” to select the new course. A student can choose many courses as they want.
6. Finally click on submit button.
** Now select “Payment” and the web page for the registration fee will be displayed on their computer.
** This amount is to be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking, and UBI (through UPI and Google Pay, Paytm). Click “Pay” to do this.
** After completing the payment, the application number and transaction ID will be sent to your Smart mobile number and the transaction receipt can be printed.
Download Application Form
Now click on “Download and Print Application” and your entire application form will be downloaded.
The candidates must be ready with the following details for Registration.
1. Name of the Candidate
2. E-mail ID
3. Mobile phone number
4. Community/Caste details ST/SCA/SC/MBC & DNC/BCM/BC/Others
5. Special Reservation Requested
** Sons/daughters of Ex-servicemen
** Differently abled persons
** Eminent sports persons
** National Cadet Corps
6. Details of Registration fee to be paid through Internet
** Credit card / Debit card / Net banking details
** Demand Draft id permitted only at DFC
7. Aadhar number-optional
8. XII std Examination Registration Number
9. XII std Mark sheet
10. List of Colleges and courses willing to apply
11. Use the DATA SHEET for Application Registration.
** Commencement of On-line Submission of Application form – 20/07/2020
** Last Date of Submitting the Application Form – 31/07/2020
Directorate of Collegiate Education
EVK Sampath Building
Chennai 600 006.