Organisation : Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science For Women
Facility Name : Online Fee Payment
Applicable For : Students
Website : https://www.srcw.ac.in/onlinefee.html
SRCW Online Fee Payment
Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science For Women, Online Fee Payment.
Related / Similar Facility : SRCAS Fee Payment Online
How To Pay Fees Online?
1. Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards. Visit http://184.108.40.206/cmsapp/Fees/StudentFees/FeesOnlinePayment
2. 2. The Register number must be entered for further process. Kindly verify the name and the class of the student.
3. Click on “View Fee ” to get the fee structure.
4. Click on “Pay online” and you will be directed to the online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Kindly follow the instructions.
** If you choose to pay through internet banking transaction, an additional amount of Rs. 15 + Taxes (Rupees Fifteen only + applicable taxes) (or) an additional amount of Rs. 17 + Taxes (Rupees seventeen only + applicable taxes only SBI Group of Banks) shall be charged along with your fee due amount.
** If you choose to pay any debit card a charge of 0.75% (zero.seven five percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
** Other than this, if there are any additional charges levied by your card vendor for this purpose, the applicant is solely responsible.
For your Kind Attention:
1.Please ensure your card limit before processing the online payment.
2.If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for the next THREE DAYS before trying again.
3.Please contact the accounts department of the College for any discrepancies of your online payment.
4. The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving your payments to the institution. All data shall be kept secured and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any purpose.
Cancellation option is not available. In case of duplicate payment, the end user can approach the accounts department for a refund by providing the proof of the transaction/ your bank statement.
By submitting a payment through the online payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including the changes if any, updated from time to time through our website.
Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women enjoys the reputation of being a most preferred women’s institution for higher learning in the city. The college is affiliated to Bharathiar University and is accredited by NAAC New Delhi.
Since its inception in the year 1991, the institution is growing strength to strength under the banner of SNR Sons Charitable Trust. With an academic heritage of 29 years of existence, the college continues to fulfill the holistic educational needs required for the empowerment of women.