|You can now ask your questions or doubts for this post. Please go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Organization : Treasury Savings Bank
Service Name : New User Registration
Applicable States/UT : Kerala
Website : https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/
TSB New User Registration
The Treasury savings bank of Kerala is a unique system in India. It provides facilities for Savings Bank (SB) operations and Fixed Deposits. The Savings Bank facility in Kerala Treasuries serves as a means to provide a channel for safe deposits for the public since last fifty years.
Related / Similar Facility : KMTWWFB Covid 19 Financial Aid
Any public can open an account in any of the treasuries in the state. There is no hidden charge for any transaction which includes internet banking transaction for fund transfer.
Types of Savings Bank Accounts
1. TSB – Treasury Savings Bank Account
TSB account can be opened by any individual
2. PTSB – Pensioners Treasury Savings Bank Account
Exclusively for pensioners
3. TFD – Treasury Fixed Deposits
TFD can be opened by any individual
4. ETSB – Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account
Exclusively for state Govt. employees
How to Register?
1. A TSB account holder can enrol into TSB ONLINE facility both in online and off-line modes.
2. The account holder can register online through the “New User Registration” link available at the TSB ONLINE website. In the “New User Registration” form, customer need to submit the following details and click on “Next” button.
** TSB Account Number
** Mobile Number
** Preferred Username
The details should match with the TSB records in the Treasury system for successful registration. If not matched, the customer can utilize OFFLINE mode of registration as mentioned below.
3. A “One Time Password” will be send to the registered mobile number and customer need to enter the OTP and click on “Submit” button.
4. After successful verification, a temporary login password will be sent to the registered mobile number of the account holder. Account holder can login into TSB ONLINE by entering the temporary password.
5. During the first login (using temporary password) the account holder will be prompted to create a “Login Password” and “Transaction Password”.
6. After successful creation of “Login Password” and “Transaction Password” the account holder can start using the TSB ONLINE facility.
7. If AADHAAR number and Mobile number is not updated in Treasury system, Account holder can utilize the OFFLINE mode of registration by submitting the OFFLINE REGISTRATION FORM available at TSB ONLINE website https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration.
8. The account holder will have to submit the duly signed registration form in person along with AADHAAR, KYC Form and Original Passbook to the Treasury officer concerned.
9. After verification, the Treasury Officer will enable the TSB ONLINE facility to the account holder and a temporary login password will be send to the registered mobile number of the account holder. Account holder can login to TSB ONLINE service by entering the temporary password.
Treasury Savings Bank
Directorate of Treasuries
Thycaud. P. O 695014